Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Any recommended computers?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Apologies about the "hi-8" remark...I shouldn't comment on that which I know little about! Sounds like Hi-8 was pretty advanced! Sorry! Mike

  2. #22
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No apology necessary! I really like the deck, but I don't like the HI-8 format! In my opinion the video-tape is too flimsy.

  3. #23
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just thought I'd update this topic.

    The Final Cut Pro 3.0 with Mac OS 10.2 is a fantastic system. When FCP 4.0 comes out, buying a used FCP 3.0 system 10.2 OS operating system might prove to be a good value.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ August 30, 2003 05:26 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font></font>

    ---------------------------

    Original message reinserted by the moderator to keep the entire topic thread intact.

    ---------------------------

    Pretty funny re-reading this thread from last summer. I had said "I have decided to totally drop the idea of computer editing". Ooops since I am editing on a computer right now. doh!

    Still using Hi8 cameras though

    ----------------------------

    Moderators note*

    Yeah, pretty funny being able to reread a topic isn't it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#7BC618" size="1">[ November 14, 2003 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm using a Sony Vaio 1.8 ghz with 750mb ram and Premiere 6.5...I really like it! Windows XP is much more stable than Windows 98 second edition too. I've heard that Mac's are real popular for digital editing, but i'm too far gone with my software to switch now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •